Elisity is transforming cybersecurity by focusing on what matters most to CIO/CSO: creating a zero-trust perimeter that truly spans the regions of an Enterprise. Our comprehensive solution enables CIO’s and CSO’s develop viable defensive positions to protect company assets from insider threats. Based in the Bay Area Elisity, we are a cybersecurity startup that is well funded by Premier VCs in the world.
We are looking for a talented Lead cyber engineer/analyst motivated to help customers solve complex and fast-moving insider threat cybersecurity challenges. Focusing on our cutting edge S4 solution, you will interface directly with customers and play a key role in designing analytic strategies to identify risky behaviors, architecting data ingestion pipelines for the full range of enterprise data sources, and working closely with teams across Elisity to ensure customer success.
As part of our rapidly growing team with a start-up culture, you will regularly engage with advanced technologies such as Apache NiFi while integrating with modern SIEMs like Splunk, ArcSight, and QRadar.
This is a highly impactful position with a high level of external visibility. The candidate will be company’s face for Security and Analytics and would be expected to present in forums and to customer at CIO and CSO level.
Looking for a Security Leader who can use analytics and ML to solve complex SIEM problems
- Work directly with customers' insider threat and cybersecurity analysts to position the solution for success
- Bring practical information security experience to bear to ensure seamless implementations, including: demonstrated knowledge of security information event management solutions, such as Splunk, ArcSight, and QRadar, as well as typical data feeds, such as web proxy logs, Active Directory logs, remote access logs, network flow logs etc.
- Continually learn and update skills in quickly evolving core technologies, including Elastic, Apache NiFi, AWS analytics and Python scripting.
- Provide technical briefings to customers and corporate leadership as required
- Integrate with the product team to ensure strong "voice of the customer" in product decisions and strategy
Candidates must be:
- Team focused, with the ability to gain the personal support of others
- Strong work-ethic and commitment to quality
- Disciplined, organized and methodical in approach to tasks and activities
- Invested in the success of customers and colleagues
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent knowledge of security solutions and technologies, including: Internet security
- Firewall technologies
- Information Security Technologies
- Data loss prevention solutions
- Experience with Linux, SIEM, information security, networking, scripting
- Experience working in virtualized, networked environments, specifically VMWare and Cloud environments like AWS or GCP
- Ability to develop modular, reusable, and well-tested code in Python/C/Java/Go.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in an analyst/engineer role supporting enterprise software solutions
- Excellent communication skills and ability to relay technical information to customers and laypersons
- Experience working with analyst teams and end users
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment that requires tenacity to exploit opportunities and a steady demeanor to handle challenges that come with growth
- Interest or experience in cyber security to include practices/methodologies, associated technologies, application design and development and/or experience in an operational environment
- Technical experience detecting and characterizing threats in information security
- Experience developing ETL pipelines for high-volume structured and unstructured data streams
- Experience building and/or configuring complex analytic tools
- Experience with security COTS product integration (e.g., firewall, web gateways, Data Loss Prevention)
- Experience building data flows in Apache NiFi for managing large-scale ETL and application monitoring tasks
- Experience troubleshooting application errors from the command line in Linux environments.